Event features presentations from global equipment manufacturers and training providers
CM Labs, developer of Vortex® heavy equipment training simulators, will host a virtual tradeshow April 20-21, 2021 focusing on new and emerging equipment operator training technology. Offered free of charge, this event gives attendees the opportunity to experience new construction innovations, and get actionable insights into the latest advances in operator assistance tools, new training capabilities, and award-winning simulation technology.
Sessions will provide access to industry experts from around the world, product demonstrations, and thought leadership from representatives of such organizations as: Manitowoc Cranes, NCCER, Crane Industry Services, John Deere, Conewago Enterprises, The American Line Builders Apprenticeship Training Center, SOMA College, and CM Labs.
“This event includes eight sessions covering a variety of topics on construction training technology,” explained Drew Carruthers, CM Labs’ Director of Product Management and Strategic Partnerships. “Day one will present innovations in lift training and technology. Day two will feature sessions focused on safer, more efficient earthmoving operations.”
Business owners, heavy equipment trainers, educational institutions and others responsible for the safe, effective operation of cranes and heavy construction equipment should attend.
To register visit THIS LINK. Presentations will also be made available to registrants for download following the event.
Sessions and speaker line-up:
April 20 – Focus on Lifting
- 10AM: Preparing operators for the worksite with new simulation technology (presented by CM Labs)
- 11AM: Using Simulation for Product Adoption (presented by Manitowoc Cranes)
- 1PM: Using Innovative Technology for Workforce Development (a panel discussion with Crane Industry Services & NCCER)
- 2PM: Experience the Latest Innovation in Crane Training (presented by CM Labs)
April 21 – Focus on Earthmoving
- 10AM: Beyond Basic Controls – Using Simulation for more Advanced Training (presented by CM Labs & SOMA College)
- 11AM: How Equipment is Evolving to meet a Changing Market (presented by John Deere)
- 1PM: How to use Technology to Improve Training Efficiency and Productivity (a panel discussion with ALBAT & Conewago Enterprises)
- 2PM: New Advancements in Simulation-Based Training (presented by CM Labs)