The LEEA Awards 2019 portal is now open for entries at https://awards.leeaint.com. As the largest trade association in the Lifting Industry, the Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA) wants to reward members who have done the most to raise standards.
The association’s new, enhanced awards scheme offers members eight distinct categories for which they can enter. An independent panel of industry experts will judge the entries.
Winners will be announced and presented with their awards during the LiftEx 2019 Awards Dinner by TV presenter Rachel Riley, our celebrity guest speaker.
Ross Moloney, LEEA CEO, said: “The LEEA Awards 2019 offers our members the chance to be recognised as among the best companies in the industry by their fellow members and their customers. Winning one of our prestigious awards is an excellent opportunity to raise your profile as a successful business and a leader in your award category. There will, of course, also be the chance to reward your teams and celebrate your achievements at our LiftEx 2019 Awards Dinner on 13 November. This will be a memorable and prestigious event, helping LEEA to celebrate our 75th anniversary.”
The eight categories open for applications are as follows:
- Apprentice of the Year, sponsored by Bridger Howes, is aimed at LEEA members who want to recognise the contribution and individual effort made by an apprentice in the academic year 2018/19.
- The Customer Service Award, sponsored by Certex, recognises organisations that are leading the way in delivering exceptional service to customers in the Lifting Industry.
- Innovative Product of the Year recognises truly innovative products and services that contribute to improvement of the Lifting Equipment Industry.
- The Kevin Holmes Award has been developed to honour the memory of the late Kevin Holmes, previous chairman of LEEA’s Learning and Development Committee. This award recognises excellence in developing people in the Lifting Equipment Industry.
- Manager of the Year recognises the outstanding achievements of managers who are shaping the future of our industry.
- The Safety Award, sponsored by Rigging Services, recognises organisations that demonstrate products and/or services that provide innovative protection to people from the risk of injury.
- Sustainable Solution of the Year, sponsored by Straightpoint, celebrates organisations committed to maintaining profitability while considering the impact on the environment.
- The Unsung Hero Award, sponsored by LHI magazine, is aimed at LEEA members who want to recognise those individuals whose support, hard work, dedication and commitment often goes unnoticed.
Deadline for entries is midnight on Friday 9 August 2019. Entries must be completed and submitted through the online entry portal at https://awards.leeaint.com, which also provides full information on the awards.