The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces its 2016 officers as well as directors elected to the AEM Board of Directors and AG and CE Sector Boards.
AEM Officers for 2016 are:
Chair Leif J. Magnusson, President, CLAAS Global Sales Americas Inc.
Vice Chair Michael A. Haberman, President, Gradall Industries Inc.
AG Chair Jim Walker, Vice President Case IH NAFTA, CNH Industrial
CE Chair Michael A. Haberman, President, Gradall Industries Inc.
Treasurer Göran Lindgren, President Sales Region Americas, Volvo Construction Equipment
Secretary Dennis J. Slater, AEM's full-time President
AEM officers and directors work on behalf of all AEM member companies. These industry leaders give their time and talent to provide strategic direction and guidance for Association services, activities and programs, in areas including public policy, equipment statistics and market information, and exhibitions, as well as technical, safety and regulatory issues, global business development, and education/training.
Directors elected to the AEM Board of Directors:
Robert B. Charter, Group President, Caterpillar Inc.
David W. Combs, Vice President Distribution, DEUTZ Corp.
Michael A. Haberman, President, Gradall Industries Inc.
Jerry Johnson, President Farm, Ranch & Agriculture Div., Blount International Inc.
Leif J. Magnusson, President, CLAAS Global Sales Americas Inc.
Chuck Martz, President, CEO & Chairman, Link-Belt Construction Equipment Co.
Richard A. Patek, Group President Astec Aggregate & Mining Group, Astec Industries Inc.
Austin M. Ramirez, President & CEO, HUSCO International Inc.
Jeffrey R. Reed, President & CEO, Reed International/VSS Macropaver
Barry L. Stoughton, President, BLS Enterprises Inc.
Todd H. Stucke, Vice President Sales, Marketing & Product Support, Kubota Tractor Corp.
David O. Woods, CEO, GiANT Partners LLC
Directors elected to the AEM AG Sector Board:
• Gene Fraser, Vice President Global Sales & Marketing, MacDon Industries Ltd.
• Mani Iyer, President, Mahindra USA Inc.
• Jerry Johnson, President Farm, Ranch & Agriculture Div., Blount International Inc.
• Tommy Jones, President & CEO, Krone NA Inc.
• Ian Keyworth, Director Sales Mobile OEM & Global Accounts, Eaton
• David L. Koppenhofer, Executive Director OEM Sales & Support, Cummins Inc.
• Darryl Matthews, Senior Vice President & Sector Head of Natural Resources, Trimble Navigation Ltd.
• Linda Salem, President, Great Plains Manufacturing Inc.
• Dale M. Szuminski, President, Hardi NA Inc.
• James A. Wessing, President, Kondex Corporation
Directors elected to the AEM CE Sector Board:
• Grant D. Godbersen, Vice President Manufacturing, GOMACO Corp.
• John Grote, Vice President Sales & Marketing, Grote Industries Inc.
• Michael A. Haberman, President, Gradall Industries Inc.
• James R. Hasler, Vice President CASE Construction NAFTA, CNH Industrial
• Arjun Mirdha, President & CEO, JCB Inc.
• Frank R. Nerenhausen, President JLG & Executive Vice President Oshkosh, JLG Industries Inc.
• Rick Rodier, General Manager Sitework Systems Div., The Toro Company
• Patrick Roesler, President, G&D Integrated
• Domenic Ruccolo, Senior Vice President Sales & Marketing Construction & Forestry Div., Deere & Company
• Erik Sparby, President & General Manager Construction Equipment, Atlas Copco Mining, Rock Excavation and Construction LLC
• Patrick Weiler, President & CEO, Weiler Inc.
• Larry Weyers, President Manitowoc Cranes, The Manitowoc Co. Inc.
About Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) - AEM is the North American-based international trade group providing innovative business development resources to advance the off-road equipment manufacturing industry in the global marketplace. AEM membership comprises 850-plus companies and more than 200 product lines in the agriculture, construction, forestry, mining and utility sectors worldwide. AEM is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with offices in the world capitals of Washington, D.C.; Ottawa, Canada; and Beijing, China.