Loos & Co., Inc.’s Wire and Wire Rope Division is proud to announce that it will begin offering a complete linke of aerospace pulleys and industrial sheaves to complement the specialized wire ropes and cables it has been providing for nearly 60 years.
The newest Loos & Co., Inc. product line offers pulleys and sheaves for use in a wide variety of industries including aerospace, military and commercial applications. These inclucde:
- Military Specification Pulleys: conforming to MIL-DTL-7034, available for primary and secondary flight control, or design requiring the highest performance level available
- Small Cable Sheaves: commercial sheaves availablein steel and stainless steel with a variety of bushing/bearing options
- Light Duty Seaves: sheaves for process applications in a manufacturing environment, not intended for lifting
- On-Demand Sheaves: 6″ to 12″ sheaves, made in the USA, delivered in three (3) days or less to your shop or job site
- Custom Sheaves: what you specify is what you get, made to order to match your technical requirements
“We can offer our customers an option for pairing Loos & Co., cable and wire rope with a quality line of pulleys and sheaves,” says Robert Davis, Vice President, Sales and Marketing for Loos & Co., Inc. “We pride ourselves in providing the performance our customers need, when they need it. Offering pulleys and sheaves broadens the products and solutions we bring the markets we serve.”
All pulley and sheave productgs are available for immediate order. Additional informatoin about these and other Loos and Company products can be obtained by visiting their website at loosco.com.