Glen Tellock, Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer of Manitowoc Company Inc. in Manitowoc, Wisconsin, has been named chair of the 2014 CONEXPO-CON/AGG exposition and leads the show’s management committee, a group of volunteer business executives overseeing show planning to ensure the event meets industry needs.
The next CONEXPO-CON/AGG will be held March 4-8, 2014 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, USA and will be the international gathering place for the construction industries in 2014, with a focus on construction, aggregates and ready mixed concrete. The show is co-located with the IFPE exposition for fluid power/motion control/power transmission.
Tellock, prior to his current responsibilities with Manitowoc Co., served as the company’s president and CEO; as senior vice president of the corporation and president of Manitowoc’s crane segment; as senior vice president and chief financial officer; as vice president finance and treasurer; as corporate controller; and as director of accounting. Prior to joining Manitowoc, Tellock served as financial planning manager for the Denver Post Corp. and as audit manager for Ernst & Whinney. Tellock serves as an emeritus board member of the University of Wisconsin’s School of Business Dean’s Advisory Board and is a board member and past chair of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM).
CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014 Vice Chair and Management Committee Members
Serving as vice chair of the CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014 Management Committee is Anne Lloyd, Executive Vice President, CFO & Treasurer of Martin Marietta Materials in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Joining Glen Tellock and Anne Lloyd on the show management committee are:
- Thomas Baird IV, Director of Sales & Marketing, CONCO Companies of Springfield, Springfield, Missouri
- Henry Batten, President, Concrete Supply Company, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Tim Becken, Senior Vice President Operations, Cemstone Products Company, Mendota Heights, Minnesota
- Brett Bedard, Manager, Marketing Communications, Events & Promotions, John Deere Construction & Forestry Division, Moline, Illinois
- Benjamin Brock, President, Astec Inc., Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Sam Cooper, Global Marketing Support Manager, Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Illinois
- Michael Devine, President, Asphalt Drum Mixers Inc., Huntertown, Indiana
- Gus Edwards, Executive Vice President, National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association, Alexandria, Virginia
- Robert Garbini, President, National Ready Mixed Concrete Association, Silver Spring, Maryland
- Michael Haberman, President, Gradall Industries Inc., New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Kevin Janco, Vice President Corp. Marketing, Terex Corporation, Westport, Connecticut
- Wilson Jones, President, JLG/Oshkosh Corp., Hagerstown, Maryland
- Sean McLanahan, President LPT Group, McLanahan Corporation, Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania
- James Russ, President, Centre Concrete Co., Stevensville, Maryland
- Dennis Slater, President, Association of Equipment Manufacturers, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Karl Watson, President, Cemex Inc., Houston, Texas
- William Wetta, CEO, Dredging Supply Company, Reserve, Louisiana
- Julia Zelenock, Director Marketing, Volvo Construction Equipment North America, Shippensburg, Pennsylvania.
For information on exhibiting or attending CONEXPO-CON/AGG, go online to www.conexpoconagg.com.