Enerpac’s family of EVO synchronous lifting systems provides precision control suitable for most lifting and lowering applications.
What is Synchronous Lifting?
To achieve high-precision movement of heavy objects it is necessary to control and synchronize the movements of multiple lifting points.
The PLC-control uses feedback from multiple sensors to control the lifting, lowering and positioning of any large, heavy or complex structure, regardless of weight distribution.
By varying the oil flow to each cylinder, the system maintains very accurate positional control. By eliminating manual intervention, the sync lift helps maintain structural integrity and increases the productivity and safety of the lift.
PLC-controlled synchronous lifting systems reduce the risk of bending, twisting or tilting, due to uneven weight distribution or load-shifts between the lift points.
• Managing lifting operations from a central control system improves safety and operational productivity
• Lifting system to control 4, 8 or 12 lifting points (12 points for Standard EVO only)
• Intuitive user interface provides easy set-up and control with multiple lifting options
• Accuracy of up to 0.040 in (1 mm) between leading and lagging cylinders
• For use with standard single- or double-acting cylinders
• Built in warning and stop alarms for optimum safety
• Available with several flow options for optimal lifting speed
Enerpac offers two series of Synchronous Lift Systems:
• Standard Synchronous Lift Systems (EVO): a comprehensive system for numerous applications
• Basic Synchronous Lift Systems (EVOB): an economical solution for basic applications
• Custom systems tailored to unique project requirements are also available.