On March 29, join construction professionals and industry leaders from around the world for the keynote session of this virtual event, with sessions running throughout the day.
Whether you’re already leveraging simulation, or just exploring the technology, you’ll gain insights on strategies for training both new and experienced operators, from industry veterans and experts.
The keynote roundtable includes industry representatives:
- Brett Price, Career Advancement Training, Conewago Enterprises (Pennsylvania)
- Bill Gray, Director of Training, IUOE Local 158, (District 106, Upstate New York)
- Lee Charlebois, Senior Information Technology Architect, Operating Engineers Training Institute of Ontario (OETIO)
- Ron Morris, Operator Training Manager, Empire Southwest (CAT dealership, Arizona)
Throughout the day, you’ll have one-on-one access to technology experts, virtual networking opportunities, and thought leadership from industry veterans and other international guest speakers:
- Session 1: Keynote session: Expert roundtable on training innovation
- Session 2: Latest in Training Technology – hands-on instructor walkthrough
- Session 3: Training tactics – best practices and lessons learned
- Session 4: New tools for safer, more efficient worksites