A1A Software LLC, developer of 3D Lift Plan and the A1A Product Suite of rigging and lift planning tools, announces the 2022 Lift Plan of the Year Competition. The awards program is for companies that use A1A Software’s 3D Lift Plan as a sales tool, for bid proposals, crane selection and setup, lift planning, and documentation in the previous year.
“Rental companies, steel erection contractors, millrights, and other crane users, utilize 3D Lift Plan to improve site planning, communication with their customers, and solve some challenging load handling scenarios,” said Tawnia Weiss, President of A1A Software. Past winners have highlighted lift plans for multi-crane lifts, blind lifts, for high-cycle multiple lifts, and everything in between.
Submissions are due July 31, 2023. Finalists will be announced on August 10, 2023 at which time voting will be opened to the public for the selection of the winner. First, Second, and Third Place Prizes will be awarded. See examples of past winners at https://www.3dliftplan.com/Info/InfoHome.aspx.
Deadline to Enter is July 31, 2023
To enter, submit via email at firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Subject Line 2022 Lift Plan of the Year
- Your name, company, phone, email
- Customer/Project Name and Location
- Date of your company’s execution of the lift
- Briefly describe how/why you won the bid and got the job the lift plan was designed for.
- Indicate how you used 3D Lift Plan throughout the project: Sales Tool, Bid Proposal, Crane Selection, Crane Setup, Lift Planning, Communication, Documentation, Other.
- Write 4-8 paragraphs describing the primary reason 3D Lift Plan was beneficial to the job and how it was used to resolve challenges and contribute to a successful lift.
- High Resolution Digital Photos of the actual project that correlate to the Lift Plan.
- Final Lift Plan documentation.
Note: By submitting your entry in the 3D Lift Plan of the Year Competition, you agree to release to A1A Software LLC all rights and permissions to use your materials for print and digital marketing, advertising, editorial and other uses.