Subscribe

St. Pierre Chain & Wire Rope

Founded in 1920 as the St. Pierre Chain Corporation, the company began as a tire chain making facility. In 1928, St. Pierre purchased a plant owned by Rogers Drop Forging Company and put the drop forge hammers to work forging and added lines of automotive tools, such as pliers, grease bars and tire irons. During World War II, production was devoted to aircraft parts and anchor chain which received the United States Navy “E” for Excellence. Upon the death of Mr. St. Pierre in 1966, St. Pierre Manufacturing Corporation was formed by his sons, Henry and Edward, to carry on the family tradition. Their sister Nanette and brother Richard later joined the business in management capacities. Today, St. Pierre is still the largest manufacturer of pitching horseshoes. Their product line includes the American, a NHPA approved “professional” shoe, and the Royal, an all-purpose “official” shoe for backyard players. Along with horseshoes and tire chains, St. Pierre also manufactures and distributes industrial chain and slings at its facility

Added Category Title Zone Lister View
No posts found.

Recommendations

Be the first to recommend this vendor

Recommend Seller