CM Labs Simulations, developer of Vortex® training simulators, invites community and technical college career and technical educators and industry workforce development leaders to a seminar and hands-on demo September 25 or September 26, 2018 at the DoubleTree Hilton, Anaheim, California.
The six-hour seminar, with lunch provided, will be presented by Gary Griffith, Lead Heavy Equipment Instructor of Del Mar College and Drew Carruthers, Construction Simulator Product Manger for CM Labs Simulations. Del Mar College is one of the top community colleges for workforce training in Texas. The school uses simulators as a safe, sustainable, and cost-effective approach to preparing operators for the work site.
The free education seminar will show:
- How organizations are improving skills acquisition and lower training costs with Vortex simulators.
- How simulators can be used for recruiting and assessing skills.
- What to look for when comparing simulator products.
- Key ROI considerations.
Del Mar College will share how the use of Vortex simulators impacted its crane and heavy equipment training program. Among the benefits the school has realized are:
- Ability to teach difficult, procedural tasks in a safe environment.
- Elimination of risk, liability, and costs associated with training on live equipment.
- Increased access to students with mobile unit.
- Improved student learning success rates.
Reserve your spot to attend “How to Improve Workforce Training with Simulation.” Space is limited for this free event. Register at this link: http://info.cm-labs.com/caseminar.