Industrial Training International (ITI) has doubled its workforce in the last 28 months, adding instructors in the U.S. and Canada, and business professionals at its corporate headquarters in Woodland, Washington. In the coming months, ITI will be expanding its human capital in marketing and administration in Woodland as well as at its new branch office in Edmonton, Alberta. Recent hires include:
- Joe Kuzar, Instructor – Kuzar is an experienced mobile crane operator and has significant background in civil, oil & gas, transportation, and commercial construction. Kuzar lives in Virginia and joined ITI in April. He has made a significant impact with major clients since the beginning of his career in education.
- Patrick Cotnoir, Instructor & Business Development – Cotnoir hails from Vancouver, British Columbia, and also joined ITI in April. His expertise lies in wire rope and rigging applications as well as sales management. Cotnoir has been exposed to a variety of industries and brings management and interpersonal skills to ITI.
- Les Bernier, Instructor – Bernier began his career with ITI in May and calls Lakeland, Florida, home. He has a great deal of experience in public speaking and training from the rigging distribution business and maintains core competencies in wire rope and rigging. Bernier has made a splash with ITI and customers maintaining seemingly endless energy and enthusiasm.
- Steve Miles, Instructor & Technical Support – Miles has extensive experience in machinery moving and heavy rigging fields. He will be contributing to the Training & Field Services teams of ITI, conducting training courses, accident investigations, and crane and rigging audits. Miles is a native of Scappoose, Oregon, and joined ITI in August.
- Patrick Dower, Instructor – ITI welcomed Dower this month. He hails from Edmonton, Alberta. A construction safety professional, Dower began his career in industry as a ticketed pipefitter and plumber. Dower has a great deal of rigging and safety-related experience in Alberta with some of the area’s largest construction and modular fabrication organizations.
- Ken Klassen, Instructor – A seasoned steamfitter/pipefitter, plumber, and gasfitter, Klassen brings his rigging and lifting experience to education from the chemical, forestry, and oil/gas industries. Klassen, a native of Edmonton, Alberta, will be tasked with serving Western Canada clientele.
ITI is a world leader in crane and rigging training and consulting with operations in the U.S. and Canada.