- BY: Certified Slings, Inc.
- Crosby Straightpoint BLD6T5 Bluelink Bluetooth Dynamometer – 6-1/2 Ton - #2789218
NEW! Never Used!
Designed to replace outdated mechanical models, this 14,300 lbs (6500 kg) Dynamometer, the BlueLink is the latest SP technology to feature proprietary Bluetooth wireless technology. The Bluetooth signal effortlessly connects to any iOS or Android device that has the free HHP app installed, providing the operator with a wireless range of up to 328 ft. or 100m. This allows them to stand in a safe position from the load with no requirement to read a load on the load cell itself. The app will also allow the operator to log data versus time, or on events such as over or underload. An adjustable alarm will alert the operator on their smartphone if any overload is occurring.
Rigged using industry standard shackles such as the Crosby G2130 (sold separately), the Bluelink has been designed to minimize headroom (6.14” or 156mm from eye to eye). With a safety factor of 5:1, its compact lightweight design does not sacrifice strength.
The BlueLink is constructed from high-quality aerospace grade aluminum, which is then hard-anodized, and features an advanced internal design structure. This design provides the product with an unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio. The use of a separate internal sealed enclosure administers the load cell’s electronic components with IP67 or NEMAG environmental protection, even with the battery cover plate missing. All these features make it an industry-leading compact dynamometer , even more suitable for use in the harshest industrial or leisure environments. It’s powered by four standard AA alkaline batteries that provide in excess of 500 hours transmission time. Its internal antennae ensures safe transmissions of loads to an accuracy of +/- 0.2% FS.
• Unit will be calibrated prior to shipping (Requires 2 weeks). Includes Calibration Certificate
• Bluetooth wireless connection to any iOS or Android with SP HHP App with wireless range of 100m or 328 ft.
• Selectable Measuring Units
• Battery life of 500 hours from 4 x AA batteries
• Environmentally sealed to IP67 or NEMA6
• 90 dB audible alarm for high/low values
• Internal antenna with remote On/Off from HPP app
• Applications include small to medium crane lifts, linesman/utility work, millwrighting, freight and cargo weighing, and much more.
Includes heavy duty padded carrying case
• Complies with ASME b30.26
- QTY: 2
- ZONE: FL
- PRICE: $1350.00
Buyer pays shipping. Flat fee of $25.00